Horsemanship II Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
If you have taken riding lessons or own your own horse, join us for this camp! In Horsemanship 2 riders will have the opportunity to do everything we do in Horsemanship 1 and then more! We will learn even more about riding and horse care as we also have fun enjoying and experiencing many fun camp activities! Participants must have prior horse knowledge and be able to safely control their horse at a walk and trot. Cost is $200 per camper, per week.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Registration forms must be filled out by legal parents or guardians only. A spot in camp is reserved only after payment has been received.
- No one is to enter the barn or to touch any of the horses without permission from the staff.
- No one is to begin fishing without permission from a fishing instructor.
- Parents must drop off and pick up their children at the stables or pavilion, and sign in and out each day.
Things to Bring:
- Come wearing closed-toe shoes with a heel and long pants (rain boots are perfect!).
- Bring clothes and shoes for the afternoon that can get dirty, and will be cooler/more comfortable.
- Sack lunch, snacks, and water bottle (we provide refill stations).
- Come with sunscreen and bug spray on, and pack extra to reapply at lunch (Counselors will help).
- Bring your own helmet if you have one. If not, OBIC provides clean helmets for a child to use throughout the week.
- Horsemanship II Camp$200$2000$0